- Sitting room with open fire, flat screen television, DVD, music system and numerous card and board games.
- Garden room off sitting room, with French windows leading to garden.
- Dining Room with table and chairs for fourteen.
- Kitchen / breakfast area, fully equipped with six-burner gas stove, microwave, central island with two dishwashers under, large larder fridge (fridge / freezer and smaller fridge in
neighbouring pantry), and pine table and chairs seating twelve.
- Pantry with washing machine / spin dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Shower room with wc and basin.
- Drying room.
- Free Wi-Fi for use with your own laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- Bedroom one - double with river views.
- Bedroom two - twin with river views.
- Bedroom three - double.
- Bathroom one - bath, shower, basin, bidet, wc.
- Bathroom two - bath, basin, wc.
- Bathroom three - shower, basin, wc.
(accessed by steep stairs)
- Bedroom four - double with river views.
- Bedroom five - twin.
- Bedroom six - double with river views.
- Bedroom seven - twin.
Gardens and Grounds
- Extensive totally-fenced garden laid to lawn.
- Garage with table tennis.
- Outhouses storing wood / coal, garden furniture, barbecue, nets, buckets and spades and other beach essentials.
- Parking for up to five cars in the drive.
If the holiday dates you want are shown as available, you can book on-line
instantly. You can also book by telephone.
The Gables - Self Catering Cottage Holidays in Aldeburgh, Suffolk, East Anglia
If you are searching for a self-catering holiday cottage for a group or family reunion, look no further. The Gables provides luxury self-catering holiday accommodation for up to fourteen
guests in the pretty seaside resort of Aldeburgh on Suffolk's Heritage Coast. We've tried to think of everything that a family might want while staying here – whatever the weather!